Bachelor's degree in engineering in any discipline.
Adani Group Job Responsibilities:
We are looking for a result-driven Manager - Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales job duties, from generating leads to closing sales. Sales Associate duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about your0 products and recommend the right solutions. You should also be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a Sales Associate, you should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our store’s visual appearance in high standards.
Requirements and skills
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Cross sell products
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Suggest ways to improve sales (e.g. planning marketing activities, changing the store’s design)
What does a Sales Associate do?
A Sales Associate is responsible for providing the best possible service to every customer. They will work closely with customers to determine their needs and answer any questions they may have about the products and services their company offers.