MBA, Graduate Pass B.Ed & Post Graduate Pass Candidate
IT Technical Support duties and responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or electronically
- Log bugs and enhancement requests
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
- Create and maintain tips and tricks solutions for online database and web site
- Provide introductory on-line & classroom training for company products
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company
Reporting – Dashboard creation with SLA’s reflection, sentiment analysis, POA, recommendation for Loyalty engagement. Identify consumer trends for customer behavior for business decisions and loyalty engagement. Actively seek solutions to customer needs, communicate trends to leadership, and suggest innovative solutions on behalf of the customer. Identify and eliminate barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
Form key relationships with stakeholders and promote data driven decisions making by showcasing knowledge and insights from the loyalty programme.
- Communicate policies to associates and become the primary information source for staff, following-up to ensure compliance and consistency, taking corrective action as necessary, and documenting the issue and actions taken.
IT Technical Support requirements
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Previous working experience in IT support for (x) year(s)
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS)
- In depth knowlegde of Windows 10, Polycom, Cisco WebEx, Mac OS, Microsoft Office 365