Pursuing Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the target school with a prior work experience of 2-4 years.
Account Identification & Acquisition: Market mapping and Identification of potential retail stores for time bound Acquisition, induction and onboarding of new accounts (I.H.S stores) in the assigned territory.
Account Management: Managing and driving the growth of the Channel partners/stores’ business with Amazon. Build and execute on a strategic account plan that delivers on key business opportunities for the stores and Amazon.
- Work on the ground to enable network with new product launches and partner with the operations and other teams.
- Reporting: Maintaining & publishing routine reporting on the stores current performance & business with Amazon. Publish recommendations and action plans based on data. Reporting the overall Network Health in the assigned territory.
- Team Management: Building and managing a multi-layer team and manage performance through on-the job coaching and mentoring. Driving team of associates for managing their targets.
- Set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage relationships with the acquired/assigned stores for a mutual growth.
- Work with Stores/channel partners to improve operational aspects of their business in providing a great delivery experience and consistently enhance efficiency.
Graduation. MBA desirable.
People management experience. Experience in handling team is highly desirable.
Experience in handling live operation preferred (wherein decisions have to be taken on the spot and actions needs to be initiated right away)
Knowledge of city topography and road network is an added advantage.