Pursuing Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the target school with a prior work experience of 2-4 years.
Concierge to work at the main entrance desk. You will be the first to meet our customers so the first impression of our hotel depends on your friendliness and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a smart and trustworthy individual able to provide customers with a warm greeting and handle all incoming requests. In addition, you will be responsible to protect the hotel and its residents by monitoring who comes in and out of our premises.
- Proven experience as concierge; experience in customer service or relevant role is an advantage
- Proficiency in English; multilingual is strongly preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and confident with a great deal of patience
- Ability in multitasking and time-management
- Aptitude in resolving issues with a customer-focused orientation
- High school diploma; degree in hotel management or relevant field will be a plus
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and facilities provided by the hotel
- Acquire extensive knowledge of the premises and the nearby venues and businesses to make the most suitable recommendations
- Arrange events, excursions, transportation etc. upon request from hotel residents
- Answer the phone and make reservations, take and distribute messages or mail and redirect calls
- Respond to complaints and find the appropriate solution.