- Pursuing Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the target school with a prior work experience of 2-4 years.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Success at influencing others and a strong team player.
- Comfortable with "hands-on" management of tasks.
Amazon Internet Services Private Limited (AISPL) is the local seller of AWS Cloud in India. We are looking for talented and enthusiastic interns to join the AISPL team in India. The AWS Internship Program by AISPL provides students with an opportunity to understand the internal operations and processes, enhance analytical and communications skills, and create significant business impact in India.
Responsibilities In Amazon
Customer: The customer teams develop and execute against a territory plan to drive revenue and market share. Our customer teams work directly with customers and drive business growth by articulating compelling value propositions for AWS services, drive customer adoption of AWS, and ensure customer satisfaction.
Business Development: The business development team incubates business initiatives with an impact that will shape how the business will look like in the next 5 to 10 years. The team creates go-to-market strategies for identified business opportunities, and collaborates with other functions to implement these strategies to accelerate customer adoption of AWS.
- Good business acumen, selling and customer engagement skills
- Has a passion for Technology and for Business Development.
- Has strong interpersonal skills.
- Is curious to learn, and has a ‘can-do’ attitude with strong ownership.
- Adept at problem-solving, and can come up with creative and innovative solutions.
- Results driven with analytical capability to provide data-driven insights
- Able to multi-task and prioritize competing stakeholder requests
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills