Required Any Graduate
Asian Paints Recruitment
You can describe the day-to-day activities that are required in the role. You can include information about the targets that business development representatives should hit on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
This section of the job description can be broken down even further and split into required qualifications and desired qualifications. Required qualifications are must-haves for the role, while desired qualifications aren't necessary but would help a candidate excel in the BDR position.
- Excellent phone, writing, and listening skills
- Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role
- Knowledge of business processes and organizational structures
- Interest in [X industry, technology, product]
- At least one year of professional experience
- Use prospecting strategies to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Determine the prospect's interest in [product/service]
- Schedule discovery meetings for sales representatives and prospects
- Achieve [number] of activities per [day/week/month]
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships