Required Any Graduate
Asian Paints Recruitment
As the public face of the company the sales associate is responsible for dealing with any and all customer questions about the products and services the company offers. A sales associate is expected to be continuously updating their knowledge of the company products, services, and policies.
Complaint handling is a critical part of this position. Turning a frustrated customer into a happy customer, while adhering to company policies, requires a combination of empathy and tact.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
The job of a sales associate may differ from company to company and the duties of a sales associate may vary accordingly. In general, Sales Associates represent the company and assist customers by assessing their needs and helping them find the right products or services.