MBA, Graduate Pass B.Ed & Post Graduate Pass Candidate
Adani Group Job Responsibilities:
Manage the day-to-day handling (Via Third party) of all customer channels CC, Email and Social - Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Manage Team members on the partner side for efficient and effective SL delivery. This will include response time and resolution time for all queries and grievances.
Reporting – Dashboard creation with SLA’s reflection, sentiment analysis, POA, recommendation for Loyalty engagement. Identify consumer trends for customer behavior for business decisions and loyalty engagement. Actively seek solutions to customer needs, communicate trends to leadership, and suggest innovative solutions on behalf of the customer. Identify and eliminate barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality.
Create SLA and work processes across categories / LOB for business hygiene Carry out managerial responsibilities including team meeting facilitation, audits, coaching conversations, performance development/management, onboarding, reward and recognition, and effective conflict resolution Manages overall staffing and resource, performance management.
Form key relationships with stakeholders and promote data driven decisions making by showcasing knowledge and insights from the loyalty programme.
- Communicate policies to associates and become the primary information source for staff, following-up to ensure compliance and consistency, taking corrective action as necessary, and documenting the issue and actions taken.
- Adapt and lead the team through changes in circumstances, direction, and strategy.
- Perform deep dive analysis on select situations to gather lessons learned, and use that information to update internal reference materials and processes.
- Work with other Customer Support teams to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support..
- Branding & Promotions- POP activities at wholesale/Semi wholesale/Retail & end consumer level
Team Management-Managing sustained motivated team.