Graduate Pass B.Ed & Post Graduate Pass Candidate
Axis Bank Jobs
Data Entry Clerks are usually responsible for entering data into different computer databases, manage and maintain effective record keeping. In addition, they may be responsible for organizing files, collecting and managing data to be entered into the computer.
In order to attract Data Entry Clerk that best matches your needs, it is very important to write a clear and precise Data Entry Clerk job description.
Your main goal will be to keep data in order so that it is easily accessible at any time.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Input new information into database systems
- Create and manage spreadsheets
- Control the data probity by performing comparative analysis of different sources
- Regularly update existing database system records
- Produce reports
- Retrieve data as requested
- Perform regular backup and security database activities
- Document, organize and store relevant documents.
- Previous working experience as data entry clerk for (x) years
- Fast typing skills
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and databases
- X years of experience with spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Great attention to detail
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills