Pursuing Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the target school with a prior work experience of 2-4 years.
Business Analyst Support, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions. Ensure data accuracy by validating data for new and resources.
- Work closely with stakeholders (internal/external) to understand and automate/enhance existing processes
- Should be open to learn and develop skillsets in the latest technologies and analytical techniques
- Should understand how data/analytical frameworks and their work translate to business on ground
- Should be able to come up with innovative ideas for new work or to improve existing work
- Bachelor's degree required. BE is preferred
- 2years experience in similar role
- Exposure to analytical platforms such as R/Python/AWS Services etc.
- Innovative and driven to learn new technologies and analytical techniques