Need 10th pass and 12th pass,Graduate Pass B.Ed & Post Graduate Pass Candidate
Apollo Hospitals Recruitment
A Customer Service Agent provides front-line support to our Compliance Program clients. They actively problem solve and play a leading role in ensuring our customers receive superior and high-quality service.
Agents in Training in the Customer Service department at Foley, will undergo an onboarding training for 4-6 months in an accelerated learning setting with several evaluation points along the way. Candidates must meet designated metrics for each task before advancing into the Agent role.
All candidates residing in CT or MA will be required to work at our office in downtown Hartford.
- Respond to high volume incoming phone calls and emails in a professional and timely manner to deliver a positive customer experience
- Utilize multiple systems with speed and accuracy to execute compliance services
- Enter and verify client data in various systems with attention to detail to maintain accurate, up-to-date records
- Ensure prompt and effective processing of client requests by maintaining knowledge of Foley’s services and industry compliance requirements
- Research client issues and provide effective resolution within guidelines established by department policies and relevant government regulations
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned
- Protect company and client information in accordance with company policies and procedures