Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Remote work from: India
Rs.25,000-Rs.28,000 Per month
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
As Escalation Manager, you’ll play a critical customer service role by leading customer escalation and coordinating resolution efforts with key stakeholders. You’ll work cross-functionally to ensure issue ownership, action items, and communications are fulfilled.
You’ll work closely with the program managers who lead fulfilment and user/supplier experience charters in order to better serve our users. To this end, you’ll also lead key initiatives and impactful projects to revamp the very way we approach our users. Your guiding question in this role will be “is Meesho the preferred channel of e-commerce for all our customers, small entrepreneurs, and users?”.
You’ll answer this question every day through user-centric, cost-effective designs and processes. You’ll also own the performance metric for Fulfillment and Experience in your charter.
What you will do
- Manage Escalations and Grievance handling, ensuring a high resolution% and closure within the given TAT
- Act as a point of contact for senior leadership and provide quick closures on sensitive cases
- Manage social media exposure, and handle complaints and reviews across multiple social media channels
- Publish weekly and monthly summaries for all stakeholders with actionables
- Drive process improvements, periodically publish product/process insights derived from the team’s inputs
- Provide quality customer service
- Identify improvement opportunities to infuse efficiency and effectiveness into business processes
- Formulate, implement, track the career path and individual development plans of each team member
- Understand potential customer dissatisfaction drivers and proactively mitigate any CSAT/SSAT risks
- Own WBR, MBR, and QBRs with
- Own metrics management and stakeholder management
November 17, 2022
December 31, 2022