Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar field.
Flipkart Roles & Responsibilities
As a back office executive, you will be reporting to the back office manager and assisting with various administrative duties. This includes data management, project processing, market research, data analysis, finances, and administrative duties.
To ensure success as a back office executive, you should have extensive experience in office management, the ability to work as part of a team, and the ability to respond quickly to requests from management. Ultimately, a top-class back office executive works quickly and efficiently to provide reliable support for management and the front office team.
Back Office Executive Requirements:
- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office supplies.
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
Must Have Skills:
Any Fresher/Experienced Candidate with basic Analytical and technical skills
Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. Aptitude to learn new technologies quickly, and then synthesize your learning to explain to
others, Proven teamwork skills and flexibility.
Strong research and analysis skills
Strong organizational skills
Excellent attention to detail
Ability to excel in a fast-paced, collaborative, team environment.
Ability to function and perform well in a dynamic, deadline-oriented role
Strong communication and Analytical skills.