Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar field.
Content marketing manager to take full responsibility of our inbound marketing strategies including social media, blogs and lead generation.
For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Analyze web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement