Candidates Should Have High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree with accounting coursework preferred.
ICICI Bank Recruitment
Benefits Manager to plan and oversee our company's compensation and benefits programs. You will be responsible for reviewing and modifying existing programs, ensuring these comply with current legislation, supporting the recruitment process, and managing day-to-day compensation and benefits-related activities.
- Evaluating and modifying existing compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures.
- Developing and implementing new compensation and benefits programs, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring all programs, policies, and procedures comply with current legislation.
- Communicating with third-party services to negotiate benefit plans and resolve benefit-related issues.
- Supporting the HR team with recruitment and talent management activities.
- Developing profit-sharing, incentive, employee wellness, and performance management programs.
- Managing subordinate HR employees and daily operations related to compensation and benefits activities.
- Preparing budgets, reports, and presentations.