Infosys Recruitment 2022
- Manage, configure and recycle network and mainframe printers.
- Identify internal procedures that adversely affect customer satisfaction and work with internal areas to build consensus and to accomplish improvements.
- Process payroll and payroll taxes, generate financial statements, compute taxes owe and file corporate tax returns
- Update client information, setup accounts for new and establish clients on appropriate systems and complete all relate internal documentation.
- Enter client trade orders, respond to client inquiries, research questions, troubleshoot problems, and maintain accurate client records.
- Call IRS to verify tax information.
- Work with other internal partners and client on CMS audits.
Primary skills: JDA->JDA Category Management, JDA->JDA Demand,
JDA->JDA Managistics, JDA->JDA Supply Chain Planning
Coordinate the conversion of data base from mainframe to windows base application
Process daily accounting transactions and calculate NAV for UIT funds with CMS.
Establish advanced CRM skills that can be used through any interactions with clients.
Advise team on bank policies and procedures and counsel team regarding implementation of same.
Create and file the litigation paperwork specific to each case, and forward to local counsel.
Schedule and run reports for clients, research member issues, explain services and benefit setup.
Analyze, troubleshoot, and fix system issues impacting efficient operation and IA to minimize client interruptions.
Serve as an informational contact or go-to person relating to employees issues or problems, payroll or benefits inquiries.