Infosys Recruitment 2022
Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain and monitor all active network equipment in order to ensure smooth network operation.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience in a network administrator role
- Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure
- Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired
- Ability to set up and configure server hardware
- Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies
- Great at organising, prioritising and multitasking
- Juniper, Cisco, CWNA or BCNE training
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related field.
Keep an eye out for needed updates
Support and administer third-party applications
Ensure network security and connectivity
Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses
Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords
Resolve problems reported by end user
Define network policies and procedures
Specify system requirements and design solutions
Research and make recommendations on server system administration.