Meesho Recruitment 2022 - Design Executive Asst
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Remote work from: India
Rs.18,000-Rs.28,000 Per month
Need Bachelors degree Candidates.
About the Role
If you love designing, keeping users first, getting deep into data, and enhancing user experiences, you may be our next Design Executive Asst
As a Design Executive Asst, you’ll strategize, communicate, negotiate, and drive design solutions for our products. You’ll collaborate with Research, Product, Business, Data, and Engineering teams to create delightful and impactful experiences for our users. You’ll build products with a deep understanding of our users’ needs and transform them into usable designs by conducting frequent user testing.
You'll articulate your decisions and solutions verbally as well as through sketches, user flows, wireframes, hi-fi mocks, and functional prototypes.
What you will do
- Design and validate new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts
- Lead a team of designers to ensure product success while ensuring designers’ growth and development.
- Conduct quick rounds of usability testing
- Individually contribute to the design decisions and mentor senior and junior Designers for holistic growth
- Effectively use quantitative and qualitative data to drive decisions and measure success
- Collaborate with the research, product, business, and engineering teams to build scalable and impactful solutions
What you will need
- 5+ years of design experience in a product company
- Experience with startups and fast-paced environments is an added advantage. Experience with B2B/ enterprise companies is also going to be a value add.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating UX/UI design skills, curiosity, empathy, and business acumen
- Understanding business and applying customer feedback and research to the design process
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholder management
- Experience leading a project or a vertical - with multiple designers. Experience managing designers will be a bonus.
- Ability to quickly incorporate feedback and think about how the UI will scale in the future and integrate with the rest of the product
- Strong desire to see how Designers can support the company’s goals, team initiatives, and the broader product vision.
November 8, 2022
December 31, 2022