Meesho Recruitment 2022 - User growth & Live commerce
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Remote work from: India
Rs.18,000-Rs.28,000 Per month
Need Bachelors degree Candidates.
In the User Growth team, we are the custodians of the end customers and resellers for Meesho. Our team’s primary mission is to acquire new customers and smoothen the initial buying process for them — this includes everything from discovering Meesho, product discovery, and checkout process to successful product delivery for the first few orders. Our second mission is to keep customers engaged and form a habit of regularly shopping on Meesho.
As we're tapping into a user base that has never used e-commerce before, we have many exciting challenges to tackle. Our eventual goal is to have 100M monthly transacting customers by the end of 2022.
Meesho’s Live Commerce team is reshaping buying and selling on Meesho by helping sellers provide a live video presentation of products to buyers. Additionally, we aim to increase trust in customers by enabling them to pose questions over chat that sellers can answer in real-time. We integrate with the Shopping Experience team for the seamless purchase of these products. As the project is in its budding stage, we have lots of challenges to tackle and problems to solve.
In this role, you will primarily focus on building a roadmap for our Android Platform. You will lead and contribute to all our engineering efforts – from planning and organisation to execution and delivery. You will collaborate closely with QA, other Engineers, Product Managers, and Designers across the company to shape the future of our Android platform.
What you will do
- Design and validate new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts
- Lead a team of designers to ensure product success while ensuring designers’ growth and development.
- Conduct quick rounds of usability testing
- Individually contribute to the design decisions and mentor senior and junior Designers for holistic growth
- Effectively use quantitative and qualitative data to drive decisions and measure success
- Collaborate with the research, product, business, and engineering teams to build scalable and impactful solutions
What you will need
- 5+ years of design experience in a product company
- Experience with startups and fast-paced environments is an added advantage. Experience with B2B/ enterprise companies is also going to be a value add.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating UX/UI design skills, curiosity, empathy, and business acumen
- Understanding business and applying customer feedback and research to the design process
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholder management
- Experience leading a project or a vertical - with multiple designers. Experience managing designers will be a bonus.
- Ability to quickly incorporate feedback and think about how the UI will scale in the future and integrate with the rest of the product
- Strong desire to see how Designers can support the company’s goals, team initiatives, and the broader product vision.
November 10, 2022
December 31, 2022