Graduate Pass B.A, B.Com & BBA, Post Graduate Pass Candidate eligible for this job role.
Muthoot Finance Jobs
- Handle post-closing work such as preparing loans for set-up, recording documents, order final title opinions, etc.
- Answer telephones, greet customers, pick up and distribute mail.
- Type from transcribed dictation.
- Copy and distribute various reports.
- Order credit reports, flood certifications, and other documents as required.
- Prepare and handle correspondence.
- Ensure all actions performed are in compliance with government regulations and organizational policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties within department as assigned.
- Position normally requires about one year of education beyond high school consisting of specialized courses in such subjects as accounting, business administration, or banking as represented by a standard AIB certificate.
- Over one year and up to two years of experience.
- Excellent PC skills with knowledge of Word, EXCEL and other applicable computer software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent calculator skills.
- Ability to operate necessary office equipment.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift and carry various files.
- Ability to type from transcribed dictation.
Community Trust Finance Bank offers a competitive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Company paid Life Insurance; Paid Vacation, Sick days, and Holidays;