Minimum 2+ years of experience in any SQL based database e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL
Ola Jobs Responsibilities
Meets or exceeds measurable guidelines for effective performance set by the dealership management team and based on generally accepted industry standards, including inventory days’ supply, service level, true turn, stock versus emergency orders, 12-month “no sales,” lost sales, special orders, outside purchases etc.
- Design, Development, and implementation of scalable and performant backend services handling large quantities of concurrent requests and data
- API Specifications – swagger / Open API 3.0
- API Development
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Organizes and maintains the parts department in the most efficient layout.
- Establishes and maintains a system for aging special-order bins.
- Establishes and practices measures to deter departmental theft.
- Directs an annual physical inventory and maintains a perpetual inventory bin-maintenance system.
- Employs systems to minimize obsolescence.
- Monitors and tracks obsolescence accruals, utilizing all available obsolescence return accruals at time of return.
- Processes obsolete parts returns on a timely basis, ensuring eligibility of parts prior to return, per supplier requirements.
- Develops, uses and monitors an efficient stock ordering system.
- Basic knowledge of Linux is must
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git is must
- Firm grasp of Computer Science fundamentals including object oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis.
- Experience developing internal APIs, and integrating with 3rd party APIs.
- Experience in PostGIS is plus
- Experience with spatial data e.g. GeoJSON, Shapefile, KML, tiff files is plus
- Experience with AWS services like EC2, RDS, S3 Code Build, Code Deploy will be a plus
- Experience building serverless API using NodeJS and AWS Lambda will be a plus
- Experience with Docker & Docker-compose
- Hands-on experience on actix-web will be a plus
- Hands-on experience on Rust will be a plus