Minimum 2+ years of experience in any SQL based database e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL
Safety Engineer is a person responsible for ensuring the perfect functioning of machines that can cause life-critical hazards if any of their parts go missing or fail.
Safety Engineers also ensure that all the safety precautions are placed at the work-site of such manufacturing units and factories. There are various national and international safety standards regulated by authorities that must be followed at all times.
Safety Engineers are the professionals responsible for setting up these safety standards in private and public companies.
Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
Generate sales leads
Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school diploma.
This is where a safety engineer comes into the picture. With proper safety engineer training, they help these companies set up a robust safety system that can work even if there are minute failures within the company’s mechanics