Need BE/MBA pass Candidate
Customer-Oriented Inside Sales Executive to generate quality leads as well as follow up on inbound email and telephone inquiries. The inside sales executive's responsibilities include updating the CRM system on a regular basis, upselling and cross-selling to existing customers, as well as attending industry events and educational workshops as required.
To be successful as an inside sales executive, you should be persuasive and committed to achieving sales goals.
Inside Sales Executive Responsibilities
- Developing in-depth knowledge of product features and benefits.
- Utilizing virtual meetings to build relationships with new customers.
- Processing customers' purchase orders and liaising with the logistics department to ensure the timely delivery of ordered products.
- Advising customers on suitable product selection based on their needs and specifications.
- Creating a sales pipeline to accurately reflect the relative placement of sales prospects in the purchasing process.
- Maintaining long-lasting relationships with existing customers through exceptional after-sales service.
- Actively sourcing new sales opportunities through cold-calling and emailing.