Degree in Engineering.
Tata Motors Careers 2022
The role is responsible for planning & execution of assigned project(s) to achieve the project level quality, cost and timeline targets abiding Gen3 NPI process through core group and extended team.
Key Responsibility & Key Tasks
1 Program planning and Program management
• Assist program manager in program planning and management for assigned projects
• Organize and coordinate program reviews and track the same
• Assisting the development of the detailed program planning using Gen3 Process.
• Follow up and coordinate with core group and extended team for project status and concerns raised
2 Program Deliverable success review
• Track the deliverable success criteria for upcoming milestones at the project level and highlight issues if any.
• Collate data for Risk assessment and ensure timely escalation through review governance process
• Collate data to monitor the progress against milestone criteria as well as PAT
• Organize reviews to debottleneck achievement of targets and ensure identified actions are followed through.
3 Gen3 process and project documentation
• Undertake documentation pertaining to project status and deliverables
• Undertake Gen3 process and project documentation Prepare and maintain the product dossier and program direction letter using the standardized templates.
• Follow robust planning & execution processes like DWM, annual processes like PDCA, business processes like GEN3 NPI, and Knowledge management.
Relevant Experience :
1. 0-3 years’ experience in any function.
2. Knowledge of Products, Processes and Organisation structure
3. Exposure to Product Development Processes and Practices